Friday, July 31, 2009

PEANUTBUTTER FORTUNE COOKIES
what I liked about it?
They were so yummy and delicious. The flavour was good. It would be good for everyone. I keep on wanting more. I liked how it tasted. The ingredients were cheap. I'd give it 10/10. I'd recommend it for everyone. Comment put more flour in the mixture if needed.
the recipe is
2 Tbsp of flour
2 tsp of baking powder
2 eggs
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of peanut butter
1 cup of chocolate chips
1.5 cups of water
preheat oven to 350 degrees
mix all the ingredients together
put 1 tsp of mixture in greased cookie sheet
bake for 15 min and allow to cool

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why they are called Peanut Butter fortune cookies. Do you put a message in the middle like Chinese Fortune cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the peanut butter fortune cookies.

    ReplyDelete